To keep your skin looking its best…
it’s essential to cleanse, tone, moisturize and apply sunscreen daily, and exfoliate and apply a mask twice a week.
The secret to beautiful skin is a routine at- home skin-care regiment coupled with regular facials. Facials should be viewed as preventive and protective measures as opposed to away of fixing the skin. Facial is suggested every 4 to 6 weeks since the skin sheds itself every 28 to 30 days. In order to keep up that level of prevention and protection, at -home care is crucial.
- Facials can produce noticeable results, but how can you make the results last until your next visit! Keep your skin clean and clear in between appointments with these easy-to-follow tips.
- Never go to bed with makeup on ( It can clog your pores and slow down your skin’s natural regeneration process,)
- Wash your face with recommended cleanser ( both day and night. Also, never wash three times a day unless otherwise instructed)
- Exfoliate at least two times a week and use mask regularly
- Don’t pick at anytime ( especially blackheads. When you try to extract a blackhead yourself, you end up spreading bacteria and cause a pimple to form. If you experience a severe blemish, call your aesthetician for a quick-fix remedy)