Reserve Your Appointment with A Credit Card
A credit or debit card is required to book your appointment. Your card will not be charged unless you fail to attend/reschedule the appointment. Please read our cancellation policy:
In order to provide the best possible service and keep you safe we put in place few policies:
- To book any appointments you must provide either a valid credit card info or make a non-refundable e-Transfer deposit towards your treatment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All last-minute cancellations, no shows will be charged a full price of the appointment.
- If you are 15 min late or longer your appointment will be cancelled and charged for. If you are not feeling well you can and should cancel your appointment first thing in the morning not just before your appointment.
- Your vaccine status doesn’t matter to us, you still should not come to the appointment if you are unwell
- For your appointment arrive alone ( friends and other family members are not allowed, unless they have an appointment)
- Please do not ask other clients or staff members about their vaccine status, religion, political views, it’s a private matter and we do not support discussing those topics at SatisfactionSpa.
- Give yourself a few extra minutes to find parking as Dundas St W is occupied with patio space.
Thank you for understanding and we hope to see you soon.